Responsive Texas Attorneys Assist with Small Business Insurance Issues
Committed Royse City lawyers help clients assess liability protection needs
Running a Texas small business comes with both predictable and unforeseen risks. The right insurance policy can provide much-needed financial relief if your business is impacted by an accident, claim of negligence or property damage. With extensive experience advising business owners, the attorneys of Vice & Henley, PLLC can help you understand and fulfill your insurance needs. From our office in Royse City, we represent small business owners and corporate boards in Rockwall County and the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
Supportive law firm aids businesses in securing proper insurance coverage
Though businesses differ in the type and scope of their activities, the most common policies to be considered are these:
- General liability insurance — This broad coverage is recommended for most Texas businesses. It can cover the costs of defending against and settling claims of bodily injury, property damage, slander and false advertising attributed to your business.
- Commercial property insurance — Fire, bad weather, vandalism and vehicle collisions are among the unexpected phenomena that can inflict property damage at your place of business. A commercial property insurance policy with a business interruption line of coverage may absorb costs you would otherwise have to pay for out of pocket.
- Professional liability — Professional liability insurance can help protect your assets when a customer or client alleges that damages resulted from your business’s breach of professional duties.
- Commercial vehicle insurance — If you use any motor vehicle to conduct business, a company auto insurance policy should be in force to cover expenses of an accident that occurs during business operations.
- Business owners policy (BOP) — This type of insurance combines liability and property insurance under one policy. It is a more affordable option for small businesses.
- Workers’ compensation — Although not required by Texas law, carrying a workers’ compensation policy is advisable to prevent your business from being sued in a personal injury lawsuit if an employee is hurt on the job.
Coverage needs vary from business to business. Our lawyers can guide you through the liability implications of different insurance options.
Caring DFW metroplex counselors advise business owners after accidents
In the best case scenario, your business will never have to deal with the stress of being held liable for an injury or property damage. But accidents can occur even when you do your best to prevent them. If your business is accused of negligence in regard to property maintenance, product safety, employee wellbeing or any other matter, our experienced lawyers can help you sort through the process of determining liability and communicating with your insurance provider.
Contact established Rockwall County small business attorneys for a free initial consultation
The business law attorneys of Vice & Henley, PLLC in Royse City, Texas advise Rockwall County and Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex businesses on legal matters regarding liability insurance. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 800-531-6803 or contact us online.