Kevin was born in Abilene, Texas, and was raised in Dallas, Texas, where he graduated from Hillcrest High School with high honors. Kevin received his degree of Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of North Texas, graduating cum laude, and after several years in business, obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from Texas Tech University School of Law. There, he was admitted into the honorary Order of the Coif by graduating in the top 10% of the class and was an active member of the Board of Barristers.
Kevin was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1992 and has since been admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas, the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, the U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit and the Court of Appeals 9th Circuit. Kevin is now the managing member of Vice & Henley, PLLC. He began his law practice in a downtown Dallas firm, where he ultimately became a named partner in Sifford, Anderson, Vice & MacFarlane, LLP. His practice is primarily devoted to personal injury (both plaintiff and defense), commercial/business litigation, insurance coverage litigation and evaluation, construction litigation and other general civil trial work.
He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Rockwall Bar Association, The Texas Land and Title Association, and is a member of The College of the State Bar of Texas. Kevin is married and has three children, who are all active in the Rockwall community.
- Admitted in 1992, Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas
Law School Attended
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Class of 1992, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of North Texas, Class of 1985, B.B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Dallas and American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel