Passionate Greenville lawyers aid clients injured by reckless big rig operators
The lawyers of Vice & Henley, PLLC in Greenville, Texas offer dedicated legal assistance to people hurt in trucking accidents. Well over a thousand motor vehicle crashes occur every year in Hunt County, where Interstate 30, Highway 380, Highway 69 and Route 34 converge, and many involve large commercial vehicles. Due to the size and weight of tractor trailers, semis and other trucks, collision victims are far more likely to suffer serious injuries. In settlement negotiations and in court, we will assert your right to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other accident-related damages, including your pain and suffering.
Hardworking attorneys present evidence of dangerous truck driver behavior
To claim damages for an injury you sustained, you must be able to prove that the accident occurred because of the negligence of the truck driver or someone else. Our lawyers will investigate whether any of the following were factors in a crash:
- Drowsy driving — Truck drivers work long shifts, sometimes staying on the road for 12 consecutive hours. A fatigued driver is more likely to make errors that endanger others.
- Distracted driving — A trucker who is using a cell phone or other device can lose control of the vehicle or miss signs of impending hazards.
- Impaired driving — Truckers driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol present a greater hazard to others on the road.
- Failure to follow traffic laws — An inattentive or aggressive trucker may imperil other drivers by speeding, making too wide a turn, straddling two lanes or changing lanes without enough space or warning.
- Faulty parts or poor maintenance — A truck with defective or worn parts can be unsafe to operate. If a trucking company or other responsible party failed to perform proper maintenance, the company may share liability for the accident.
Trucking companies and their insurance companies can put up formidable defenses to avoid liability. Our experienced counselors skillfully manage the complex challenges of truck accident litigation.
Determined litigators help trucking accident victims seek compensation
A successful outcome for your personal injury case or insurance claim depends your ability not only to prove another party’s fault but also to accurately account for your financial damages. These include immediate expenses from the accident as well as projected long-term costs for your medical care and damages for your diminished quality of life. Our attorneys meticulously calculate the amount appropriate for your total economic and non-economic losses. We advocate for your best interests from the filing of your claim through settlement negotiation and, if necessary, court litigation.
Contact attentive Greenville trucking accident attorneys to schedule your free consultation
From the law office of Vice & Henley, PLLC in Greenville, Texas, we represent clients injured in Hunt County trucking accidents. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys, call 800-531-6803 or contact us online.