Passionate. Professional. Reliable.
Kevin W. Vice
- Personal Injury
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation and Evaluation
- Construction Litigation
- General Civil Trial Work
Kevin Vice's journey in the legal profession is a testament to his unwavering commitment to excellence. Born in Abilene, Texas, and raised in Dallas, he embarked on a path of academic distinction early in life. His pursuit of knowledge and dedication to his craft have culminated in a distinguished career.
Kevin's educational foundation is marked by high achievements. He graduated with high honors from Hillcrest High School in Dallas, setting the stage for his future accomplishments. He continued to excel academically, earning a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree from the University of North Texas, graduating cum laude.
Recognizing the importance of a well-rounded education, Kevin ventured into the world of business, gaining valuable experience before he decided to further his legal aspirations. He earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Texas Tech University School of Law, an institution known for its rigorous academic standards. Kevin's academic prowess was affirmed when he was admitted into the prestigious Order of the Coif, an honor reserved for those who graduate in the top 10% of their class.
In 1992, Kevin was admitted to the State Bar of Texas, marking the beginning of his legal career. Over the years, he expanded his reach, gaining admission to practice in all Texas State Courts, as well as the Federal United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of Texas, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit.
Today, Kevin stands as a managing partner of Vice Henley and Dilbeck, PLLC. His legal practice is primarily dedicated to advocating for individuals who have suffered injuries due to the negligence of others, while also offering expertise in business and construction law.
Kevin's professional mission revolves around delivering a world-class service experience to each client and fostering an equally remarkable work environment for his team members. He upholds core values of integrity, dedication, optimism, and compassion, recognizing the potential in every individual. He supports and challenges his team members to reach the highest standards because he believes in their ability to achieve greatness when striving for the truest purpose: providing exceptional service to clients and society as a whole.
Committed to making Vice Henley & Dilbeck the premier personal injury law firm in Texas, Kevin's vision and dedication have fueled the firm's growth without compromising its commitment to outstanding client service. His leadership has made a lasting impact on the legal landscape, setting a standard of excellence that inspires both his colleagues and clients alike.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 1992
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif (graduated in top 10%)
- Honors: Board of Barristers
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award for Texas Pre-Trial Procedure
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- Bachelor Business Administration - 1985
- Honors: Dean's List 1983-1985
- Honors: Wall Street Journal Student Achievement Award
- Honors: Member, American Production & Inventory Control Society
- Major: Productions-Operations Management
- Texas, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- American Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- State Bar of Texas
- Rockwall Bar Association, Member
- The Texas Land and Title Association, Member
Classes & Seminars
- Waiver of Jurisdiction: A Hidden Time-Bomb (Limitation Conflicts Between and ADA and TCHRA)
- Sifford, Edson, Meyer & Jones, L.L.P., Dallas, TX, Law Clerk/Associate, 07/1991 to 08/1991
- Sifford, Edson, Meyer & Jones, L.L.P., Dallas, TX, Law Clerk/Associate, 09/1992 to 07/1993
- Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue, Dallas, TX, Law Clerk, 05/1991 to 06/1991
- Highland Superstores, Inc., Dallas, TX, Southwest Regional Service Contract/Sales Supervisor, 11/1985 to 05/1989